The camera disconnects frequently, the connection is not stable.
- The camera is too far away from your Wi-Fi router/AP or there are too many obstacles between your router and camera, therefore the signal is not very good.
- There are too many devices linked to your Wi-Fi which occupies too much bandwidth.
- There are too many Wi-Fi signals nearby, which can cause interference.
- The upload bandwidth is not high enough.
- Put your smartphone in the same location as your camera, and check the Wi-Fi signal.
- Please check with your Internet service provider whether your bandwidth is high enough. Are any other applications or devices within this network having connection or performance issues?
- Change the Wi-Fi channel of your router to decrease Wi-Fi interference.