I can see the camera under my device list, but when I try to live view it’s not streaming.
- Please check the LED indicator status of your camera to see if your camera is connected to Internet.
- Please check the Internet access of your smartphone, if the signal is too weak there may be problems with streaming.
- If you are not able to stream the video even when your smartphone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your camera, your camera’s Wi-Fi signal may be too weak.
As Wi-Fi coverage always has its limitation, we have some suggestions:
- Please make sure there are not too many objects around your Wi-Fi router or camera, as this can decrease the Wi-Fi signal.
- If your Router or camera has external antennas, please try to change the antennas’ direction to see if this improves the signal.
- Try to put your camera in a new location where it has better signal.
- If your house is very big, and the place where you want to locate the camera is out of the Wi-Fi range, you can consider adding a range extender to extend the Wi-Fi coverage.