How do I learn devices into my control unit?
- Press PR or the button with the three lines, enter your PIN then press tick
- Scroll down to add devices and tick
- The screen will show press button on the device to add
- Press the learn button the device you wish to add
- The control unit will beep and say detected ok press tick
- For PIRs / Door contact choose the setting (Burglar / Entry / Home omit) Press tick
- For key fobs press the locked padlock button then press tick
- Keep ticking through until it says installed ok
To add a device: Press PR enter your pincode and press tick.
Scroll down to devices and press tick.
Tick on add device.
Then the screen will prompt you to press the button on the device you want to add – go and press the button, then it will be registered on the screen.
Pick the setting you want it to be on (burglar, home omit or entry) and press tick.
Then the screen will say “zone type ok”, press tick. Then it will ask you to name the device (if you don’t want to name the device just press tick if you want to name the device use the number pad to do so). The screen should say installed ok and then press tick.