How do I dial in or test the dialler function on my control panel?
Dial out test:
- To test the dial-out feature ensure the control unit is plugged into the landline (This must be a paid for landline connection).
- Press PR button or the button with the 3 lines, enter your pin code, press tick.
- Scroll down to tel settings and press tick.
- Scroll down to test report press tick.
- Tick on the number you want a test call to go to (One of up to 3 you have added).
- You can cancel this by pressing the backspace button.
Dial in test:
- Call the landline number
- Hang up on the first ring
- Wait 5/10 seconds
- Call back
- The control unit will answer
- Enter your pin code within 3 seconds
- You will hear a long beep
- Now you can do the following functions:
- Press 2 to arm
- Press 3 to disarm
- Press 5 to check if armed /Part armed or disarmed (Long single beep for armed, 3 beeps for part armed, 2 beeps for disarmed)
- Press 7 turn the siren on
- Press 8 turn the siren off
- Press 9 to disconnect the call