How do I temporarily disable the Yale Smart Keypad?
In the event that you need to temporarily disable your Smart Keypad, this article should help.
You need to be within Bluetooth range of your Keypad in order to complete the following steps:
1. Open the Yale Access App.
2. Select the applicable lock from your Keychain.
3. On the lock circle screen, select the Settings Gear.
4. In the Settings Menu, choose Keypad Settings.
5. Toggle the Keypad Enabled option to “Off”.
6. The Keypad is now disabled. To re-enable the Keypad, go back through the steps and toggle Keypad Enabled to “On”.
PLEASE NOTE: One Touch Lock will also be disabled after you disable the keypad.