How do I add/ remove Key Cards, Key Tags, Phone Tags to my Conexis®L1 SDL?
The first card/tag will be added during installation by pressing the R button on the internal handle, this will make the light on the outside handle turn purple. Put the card/tag on the outside handle and it will flash green. Please now push the R button again.
All subsequent credentials should be added through the app via the Key Owner (admin user).
To do this:
- Open the Conexis® L1 App on your smartphone
- Tap the key in the top right of the screen
- Tap ‘My Locks’
- Swipe left or right to find the correct lock
- Tap on the lock name
- Tap on ‘Cards/Tags’
- Tap on ‘New Card/Tag’ (at the bottom of the screen)
- Name the credential – For example ‘Josh’s Key’
- When promoted by the app, Press the Bluetooth wake up button on the external handle of the Conexis® L1 Smart Door Lock. (if unsure of how to locate the Bluetooth wake up button refer to page 4 of the Installation manual)
- The light on the external handle will change to Purple and the app will prompt the user to present the credential to the Key Card/Tag Reader on the external handle (if unsure of how to locate the Key Card/ Tag Reader refer to page 4 of the Installation manual)
- Once the credential has been successfully recognised the light will turn Green. The App will then automatically complete the process. – The user will then appear in the ‘Cards/Tags’ Menu.
The credential (Key Card/Key Tag/Phone Tag) will now be able to open the Conexis® L1 Smart Door Lock. You can add up to 50 credentials of any variation (Key Tags/ Key Cards/ Phone tags)
First tap to unlock, then press top right “little key icon”
Click pop up comes up showing “My Yale Locks”
Tap for settings
Click cards and tags, then add new card/tag - bottom button
Fill pop-up to name the tag
Press Bluetooth wakeup button on lock, then present your card or tag on the lock. You'll see a tag added message “users updated”