My Conexis®L1 Smart Door Lock will not pair/talk to the app
- If you don’t see the “Tap here to unlock button”
- Please press the “Tap here to add your lock” button in your app.
- If you see the “Tap here to unlock button”
- Tap the key in the top right of the screen
- “Tap My Locks”
- Tap the add lock button in the top right of the screen(include picture from app) – When prompted to press the R button on the internal handle, then press the glowing purple button on the front of the lock – You should now hear the lock emit a single beep as it connects to the phone, if it does not do this please check that your Bluetooth is on –
- The light on the front of the lock should then go green and make a fanfare noise.
You should now be able to unlock via your phone. If there are any issues with this process, please make sure you have a stable internet connection and try again Only 1 phone should be paired like this which will then become the primary user. Keys can then be shared from the master users phone to all subsequent users