I have changed my router and now my WIFI camera will not connect
If you have changed the wifi router, you need to update the wifi settings on the cameras.
- You need to reset the cameras by pressing the reset button on the bottom of the cameras for 10 seconds (led red flashing means reset is complete).
- After resetting the cameras, you need to plug ethernet cable inside the camera’s connectors and connect it to the new router.
- Please go to the “Camera” menu option on the main menu setting
- Delete the cameras in the “Added device.”
- After deleting the device, you need to set the wifi cameras again (please make sure you have plugged the cameras to the router using the ethernet cable at this stage)
- Click the IP search button.
- Select the found cameras and click Add.
- Select “Wifi Camera” on the left-hand side menu, then select the camera channel and update wifi name (SSID) and password.
- Save settings.
Please check more details on how to add a wifi camera on the section “Adding a WiFi camera” in the user manual.