CCTV System allows access to main menu but no images are shown
- Make Sure the wifi cameras are added correctly.
- Go to “Camera” in the setting menu, select “Registration” menu option on the left side menu and then check the status of your cameras in the “Added Device” table.
- If the status icon is red, please click on “Edit” icon and modify the password making sure you add the correct camera password (usually is the same password used to set up the DVR).
- Please check also that the wifi settings are correct.
- Select “Wifi Camera” on the left-hand side menu, select the camera channel and then make sure the right network is selected (SSID) with the right password (Connection Password).
If everything is right the status should show “Connected”.
If you are having a problem with adding a wifi camera, please see How to add a wifi camera in the user manual (direct link).